Who is Keeogo™for?
Keeogo™’s intended use is to provide support in ambulation for those living with weakness, pain and decreased muscle and cardiovascular endurance due to illness or injury.
- Should have the ability to initiate all movements in walking, sit-stand, stand-sit, squatting, crouching, kneeling and stair climbing.
- Should be able to walk without human assistance (with or without an assistive device).
- Should have necessary balance and core strencth to remain upright when operating device.
Patient Populations who may benefit from Keeogo™ include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Knee and Hip Ostheoarthritis
- Patients with MSK injuries
- Incomplete SCI
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Brain Injury